Carnival Network South is a membership organisation that advances and advocates for excellence in carnival, outdoor and community arts. With current Board members stepping down the Network is now actively seeking to strengthen its work through the recruitment of a new board member.
Whilst seeking someone with the following attributes, Carnival Network South are incredibly open to hearing from and welcoming all experiences, all backgrounds, all ages and all cultures. Are you:
- Keen to actively advance excellence across and beyond the carnival sector
- Passionate about celebrating culture, creativity and community
- Can spare a couple of hours a week to meet and follow-up on agreed actions
- Can bring new perspectives, energy and people to the table
- Believe in collaboration, co-creation, challenging and cooperation
For an informal chat contact Manuela at 07950823210.
And to express an interest in the role, email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little about yourself and why you’d like to join the board of Carnival Network South.