Leading the way on Bristol Good Food 2030 and building on the Gold Sustainable Food City award, Bristol Food Network is seeking new Directors to support the next exciting phase of their development…
Bristol Food Network (BFN) supports, informs and connects individuals, community projects, organisations and businesses that share a vision to transform Bristol into a diverse and inclusive sustainable food city. Currently, BFN are looking for 2 x Directors to join the board!
As a Director, you will help BFN shape their new phase of work focusing on:
- Leading Bristol Good Food 2030
- Convening, connecting, networking & facilitating collaboration
- Engaging local communities with Bristol’s Good Food Movement
- Communicating Bristol Good Food 2030
About the role
If you have skills, interests and experience in some – or all – of the following, then BFN would love to hear from you:
- Sustainable Food
- Effective partnership working
- Experience of campaigns and communications
- Project management
- Climate change
- Inclusion: Collaborative approaches to building multi-stakeholder strategies and action plans (e.g. with communities, voluntary and community sector, statutory and business sectors)
- Community engagement methodologies and participatory processes.
- Business and organisational management
This is a really exciting time to get involved in sustainable food work in Bristol. The eyes of other cities – both in the UK and beyond – are on us, to see what Bristol does next
The Director’s role itself is unpaid, but it is possible for Directors to be paid to work on BFN projects, where appropriate.
How to apply
Email email@example.com with:
- 1 x up-to-date CV
- 1 x Cover Letter outlining your reasons for applying
Closing date: 5pm Friday September 17th
For an informal chat about the role, please get in touch with either:
Find out more
Draft BFN Strategy available on request.